Since 1989, Techmaster Electronics has been the recognized leader in electronic test equipment calibration services. Our expert metrologists utilize commercial knowledge, PMEL training, and modern laboratory innovation to get your valued test equipment assets back to you in the best condition. Our state of the art laboratories in San Diego, Silicon Valley, Texas, Mexico, and Asia all carry the quality accreditations of ISO/IEC 17025 2005, and ISO 9001/2000 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1994-1 compliance.
All locations are traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards Technology) standards or international equivalent. As the industry leader, our dynamic range of calibration capabilities allows Techmaster Electronics to handle the most demanding electronic test equipment service and maintenance challenges.
You can also visit our Calibration List & Pricing.
Techmaster Electronics is very professional when it comes to Test Equipment Calibration and Repair! I will surely come back for their services again and again.
Watch Test Equipment Calibration Video
Comprehensive Electronic Test Equipment Calibration Services
- lS0/17025:2005 | ANSI/NCSLZ540-1-1994 | A2LA Accreditation | ANAB
- Capabilities from DC – 50GHz
- Specialized Calibration: Antennas, LlSNs, Power Sensors and Optical
- Extensive Automated Calibration – OEM Comparable
- Flexible Scheduling for In-House or Field Service
- Next on Bench and Expedited Turnaround
- State-of-the-Art 0nline Customer Portal Application
- Force Calibration
- Temperature/Humidity Calibration
- Torque Calibration
- Pressure Calibration
- Dimensional Calibration
- Antenna Calibration Accreditation Techmaster Electronics was awarded Accreditation to perform calibrations on antennas. Techmaster is now accredited from 25 MHz to 18 GHz for Horn, Log Periodic and Biconical Antennas.
Contact Us to learn more about full service electronic test equipment calibration.
Techmaster Electronics has upgraded our calibration and repair service capabilities to include Specialized Antenna Calibration. The state of the art antenna facility is located in Morgan Hill, CA, and is serviced by the nearby Fremont office. Currently, the technical capabilities offered by the new antenna site are limited to the following calibration requirements:
- Log Periodic (200 MHz – 6 GHz)
- Biconical (30 MHz – 300 MHz)
- Horn (1 – 18 GHz)
- Hybrid Antenna (20 MHz – 6 GHz)
- Antenna VSWR (20 MHz – 1 GHz) (1 – 20 GHz)
- NSA Measurement (30 – 200 MHz) (200 MHz – 1 GHz)
Contact Us to learn more about Antenna Calibration.
Click the thumbnails below to view the actual photo.
You can be confident that Techmaster Electronics is your best choice for refurbished electronic test equipment repair, calibration, sales and maintenance!