Techmaster Electronics is seeking Customer Service/Delivery Person/Warehouse Admin.
- East Bay electronics service company has an immediate opening for a shipping and receiving clerk. Qualified candidates that display a desire to contribute to a team environment and pursue personal growth through dedicated efforts to contribute to the success of the team are encouraged to apply.
- Please do not apply without including a cover letter with your CV.
Shipping and Receiving/Driver Qualifications
- Basic Microsoft Office, Word and Excel skills,
- Ability and experience utilizing the common carriers’ online programs and resources,
- Ability to demonstrate critical reasoning skills and problem solving abilities,
- Commitment to punctuality and attendance and commitment to timeliness and deadlines,
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
Shipping and Receiving/Driver Responsibilities
- Perform all shipping and receiving functions including data entry, liaison to freight providers, packing, shipping, unpacking and moving equipment and goods into the various departments,
- Answering incoming phone calls and customer support-interface,
- Perform driving needs of the lab for occasional pick-ups and deliveries,
- Data entry and close-out existing work orders,
- Additional duties include maintaining workplace and shipping and receiving area cleanliness and other duties as assigned.
Position Benefits and Perks
- Exposure to a dynamic, fast paced, high tech environment,
- Comprehensive health, dental, disability and life insurance benefits for Regular F/T Employees that successfully complete their initial performance review,
- Comprehensive sick, vacation and employee benefits plan,
- Competitive salary and goal oriented team environment.
- Job Type: Full-time
The availability of the employment opportunities listed on this page is subject to change. We welcome the submission of resumes for positions not listed on this site.