Techmaster Electronics, a global leader in test equipment solutions, is looking to hire a senior technician for our Silicon Valley laboratory. The right candidate will be a self-motivated and experienced technician who works well in a team setting and is able to start immediately.
Calibration Technician Responsibilities
– Perform Calibration on various equipment including but not limited to spectrum analyzers, signal generators, multi-meters, power supplies, current probes and other electronic test equipment IAW all technical requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, manufacturer specs, GIDEP, Sure Cal & Met Cal procedures.
– Create and complete all required data reports and documentation thoroughly, legibly and in a timely manner.
– Perform services in-house and on-site services.
– Miscellaneous other duties as assigned.
Calibration Technician Qualifications
– Formal Military PMEL or Com/Nav training preferred but not required.
– Associate level college coursework preferred.
– Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Experience with Sure Cal and/or Met Cal preferred
– Effective verbal and written communications skills and positive team player skills and experience a must.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
– Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
– Ability and willingness to travel both locally and occasional out of state (overnight travel).
Calibration Technician Benefits/Perks
– Leading edge industry leader with global presence.
– Team oriented goals and focus.
– Exciting and high energy environment.
– Comprehensive health, dental, disability and life insurance benefits.
– Competitive vacation, sick time and progressive employee benefits package.
– Salary based on education, skill and experience.
*Please submit a cover letter in order to be considered for this position*