A global technical services company is seeking a driven account manager to join our San Diego area team. The ideal individual is available to start immediately, and will be responsible for primary customer support and account management for our services to businesses in the electronic
technology sectors, aerospace and in both manufacturing and R&D environment.
We are looking for an ambitious person who will:
• Field incoming phone calls from existing and new customers.
• Provide timely updates to customers. Schedule pick-ups and deliveries. Data entry and close-out existing work orders.
• Resolve customer issues. Work closely with our Billing department. Maintain office calendar.
• Actively seek customer prospects and generate leads by making outgoing calls, sending emails, and executing creative marketing campaigns
• Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members
• Developing current customer relationships,
• Produce and present quotations and proposals,
Qualified candidates must be goal oriented, self motivated, well spoken, and able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Two years successful sales experience in the manufacturing, Compliance or aerospace environment selling to quality assurance and purchasing personnel, preferred.
A successful candidate is expected to migrate to a position that also includes customer service site visits as well as new prospect sales calls.
* Submission of a cover letter is required for applicants to be considered for the position.
Account Manager Benefits/Perks
• Leading edge industry leader with global presence,
• Team oriented goals and focus,
• Exciting and high energy environment,
• Comprehensive health, dental, disability, life insurance benefits and 401k plan participation,
• Competitive vacation, sick time and progressive employee benefits package,